Here are 9 tricky trivia questions about Toronto. How many can you get right?
1 – Which of these Canadians was born closest to Toronto: Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Bryan Adams?
2 – Which is more northernly, Toronto or Milan?
3 – If the CN Tower fell over, in a straight line without falling apart….would it hit the Bell Lightbox on King Street?
4 – Blue Jays included, how many MLB teams are named after animals?
5 – To the nearest 10 how many stops are there on the 501 streetcar from Long Branch to Neville Park?
6 – Which building in Toronto tells you the weather?
7 – I’m standing on an intersection of Yonge Street. On one corner there is a Starbucks, on another one a Shoppers Drug Mart, and on another there is a furniture store. Where am I?
8 – The CN Tower was the tallest building in the world for over 30 years. But which was the tallest in the world for the longest amount of time?
9 – Cryptic GTA: Can you identify the GTA locations from these clues? (1 point each)
1) Spanish bull gets a Notice To Owner
2) The wife gives an epic account
3) Before a man wants to get engaged, he needs to….
Considering your next team event? Quiz Coconut can help!
Feeling confident? 11 points available….
- Ryan Gosling [London] Reynolds – Vancouver / Adams – Kingston
- Milan [45 v 43 degrees north]
- Yes it would
- 8 [Blue Jays, Orioles, Cardinals, Tigers, Diamondbacks, Cubs, Marlins, Rays]
- 100 [exactly: 97]
- The Canada Life building – the antenna flashes up and down depending on the temperature change
- King Street
- Great Pyramid of Giza
- 1) Toro-NTO 2) Mrs Saga – Mississauga 3) Pick A Ring – Pickering
0-4: You must be visiting from Ottawa!
5- 8: Call yourself a proper Torontonian?
9-11: Show off! You probably have a tattoo of Drake on your buttocks.
You can find weekly trivia from Quiz Coconut at the Stone Lion pub in The Beaches every Tuesday night.
Why not book us for your next work event and we can entertain the team!